Intern, All Country News (Summer 2023)
All Country News is seeking highly motivated and creative interns to learn from and grow with our team of digital experts.
*STUDENT MUST BE RECEIVING COURSE CREDIT – THIS IS AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP*
EMAIL RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO INFO@HORSESHOEMEDIA.NET
ABOUT ALL COUNTRY NEWS
All Country News is a genre-bending digital music outlet based in Los Angeles. We are seeking highly motivated and creative interns to learn from and grow with our team of digital experts. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the desire to learn and think critically about effective social and digital strategies in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have an eye for graphic design, experience with content creation, as well as the curiosity to apply theories and strategies across our country music social media channels.
● All Country News Interns will be responsible for supporting various content creation, media management, asset procurement, data compilation, and supplemental support tasks
● Selected candidates will work closely with their Manager 2 – 3 days a week for 6 – 8 hours depending on the student’s schedule, working flexibly with night/weekend work available
● Assist Manager with creating assets, sourcing trends, writing copy, pulling links, and determining editorial priorities for All Country News websites and social channels
● Work closely with Manager to gather creative assets, topical information and links
● Execute social media specific stunts such as live event social coverage
● Lend support to creating calendars, campaigns, and analytic reports for each platform
● Determine and implement best social media strategies and content opportunities
● Find contact information for leads, build newsletter distribution list, and build a community online
● Past internship or entry-level experience at or with music labels, artist management companies and/or entertainment agencies
● Experience conceptualizing and creating content for social media marketing purposes
● Extensive personal use of multiple social media platforms
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
● Previous digital/social marketing experience (personal use okay)
● Experience with photo and video editing software (Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, etc.)
● Multi-task oriented, strong organizational skills, excellent follow-through and attention to detail.
● Comfortable performing in a fast-paced environment handling several ongoing tasks.
● Clear communicator and team player.
● Demonstrated interest in country music and comfortable using all technologies to promote it
● Positive attitude with a love for music and digital media