Intern, Horseshoe Marketing (Summer 2023)
Horseshoe Marketing is seeking highly motivated and entrepreneurial interns to learn from and grow with our digital agency.
*STUDENT MUST BE RECEIVING COURSE CREDIT – THIS IS AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP*
EMAIL RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO INFO@HORSESHOEMEDIA.NET
ABOUT HORSESHOE MARKETING
Horseshoe Marketing is a digital agency providing services in entertainment marketing, talent management, brand development, and film production. We are seeking highly motivated and entrepreneurial interns to learn from and grow with our digital agency. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the desire to learn and think critically about effective social and digital strategies in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have an eye for graphic design, experience with content creation, as well as the curiosity to apply theories and strategies across digital accounts in various industries including Music, Film, TV, and Talent.
The Horseshoe Marketing Intern will be responsible for supporting various content management, asset procurement, data compilation and supplemental support tasks.
This person will work closely with their Manager 2 – 3 days a week for 6 – 8 hours depending on the student’s schedule. Working flexibly on some days is okay. Night/Weekend work available.
● Assist with curating assets, writing copy and determining the editorial priorities for Horseshoe Media’s clients.
● Curate and tag all appropriate social media handles within posts.
● Work closely with the Social Media Manager to help create and gather creative assets, topical information and links, as well as help execute social media specific stunts such as live Twitter/Instagram coverage of events.
● Lend support to creating calendars, invoices, and analytic reports for clients.
● Create new social media strategies for music-related internal brands
● Finding contact information for potential new leads.
● Past internship or entry-level experience at or with music labels, artist management companies and/or entertainment agencies.
● Experience conceptualizing and creating content for social media marketing purposes.
● Extensive personal use of all social media platforms.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
● Previous digital marketing experience (personal use okay)
● Experience with photo and video editing software (Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, etc.)
● Multi-task oriented, strong organizational skills, excellent follow-through and attention to detail.
● Comfortable performing in a fast-paced environment handling several ongoing tasks.
● Clear communicator and team player.
● Demonstrated interest in technology and comfort level working with technology-based tools and applications.